27 June 2019, 9:00-13:00
This study tour is a training plan based on the exchange of experiences between cities.
The goal is to help cities to integrate environmental and social needs in their urban plans, and to pave the way towards energy transition. MAtchUP will share with you the most successful experiences of the city of Valencia about energy, mobility, ICT and citizens. We look forward to hearing your cities’ experiences and to join forces towards a smarter, greener future!
During an intense morning participants will visit and learn more about the most successful experiences of the city of Valencia around sustainability, environment and social needs. The tour will include:
- a visit to the Traffic Management room
- a presentation of the Participatory Budget Project “Decidim València” by the municipal managers of the area of citizen participation
- the explanation of the functionalities of the App Valencia
- a visit to the actions and projects developed in the field of energy: the 50/50 program, the actions to fight against energy poverty and the Municipal Energy Office
To participate, please register at this link.
For more information, please contact:
- LAS NAVES – Centro de Inovaciòn de Valencia:
Empar Soriano, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fondazione iCons – MAtchUP Communication and Dissemination Leader
Costanza Caffo, email@example.com
Veronica Meneghello, firstname.lastname@example.org