On April 21st, from 11 AM to 12 PM, we’ll inaugurate the 1st webinar of the MAtchUP series. The webinar titled “Society in action” will be entirely dedicated to citizens and energy consumption. Our speakers will explain the reasons why the engagement of citizens is crucial for the achievement of the energy transition. We’ll talk about energy rights and energy poverty, the energy prosumers community and how to raise citizens’ awareness about the impact of their energy consumption.
Registration is open and free of charge: REGISTER HERE!
AGENDA – Starting time 11 AM
- MAtchUP intro – Ernesto Faubel, Valencia City Council and MatchUP Coordinator
- Citizens’ engagement approach – Barbara Branchini, Kveloce
- Engaging with citizens through Prosumers energy communities – Corentin Girard, Valencia Energy Office
- Right to energy:
- Conceptual approach and actions to mitigate energy poverty – Victoria Pellicer, Las Naves
- Experience from the Valencia Energy Office – Corentin Girard, Valencia Climate and Energy foundation
- Financial schemes for interventions scaling up, Social Impact Bonds – Rebeca Lucas, Kveloce
- the WELLBASED project (collective assessments, empowerment activities, community actions, information and awareness-raising campaigns) – Victoria Pellicer, Las Naves
- Q&A from the audience, we want to hear from you!