MAtchUP will improve inter-modality and promote electrical and sustainable mobility.
Multi-modality will be enhanced via multimodal hubs, parking bikes and new pedestrian areas coupled to public transportation and electrical vehicle chargers in order to promote sustainable mobility and enhancing the quality of life of the citizenship. Data will be integrated with the urban platforms.
Technical insights on Multi-modality
- New Services on sustainable mobility (last mile, logistics, urban freight, ITS) in Antalya – First Version (PDF - 1.38 MB)
- New Services on sustainable mobility (last mile, logistics, urban freight, ITS) in Dresden – First Version (PDF - 1.59 MB)
- MAtchUP Virtual Study Tour in Dresden: MOBI (PDF - 1.97 MB)
This solution in AntalyaExplore city >
- 2 multimodal hubs
- Integrating existing Light Rail with e-Bike Station and Bus Transport
- Last mile delivery for citizens via integration of e-Bike Station with the Light Rail Station