MAtchUP will exploit urban platforms to improve urban governance for innovation, efficiency and transparency.
A strong deployment of ICT solutions fully integrating at urban level in an open specifications platform will complement the demonstration in the MAtchUP cities. Urban platforms are the implementation of a logical architecture that integrates data flows across city systems, exploits digital technology sensors, cloud, mobile applications, and social media.
All new developments will be provided as open APIs added-value city services that can be considered as building blocks to improve city management. Data generated by the project will be released as open data, considering privacy and security.
This solution in ValenciaExplore city >
- Smart home energy management system (SHEMS)
- Smart District energy management system (SDEMS)
- Open Data management
- Open APIs
This solution in DresdenExplore city >
- New open data gateway
- New Open API developments
- Big data Functionalities
- VAMOS Interface for B2B platform
- Urban Mobility Assistance
- Citizen’s Feedback mobility application
- Mobility planning application